QA Executive - Malta
Job ID: 6417
Our client is a Technology Platform Provider, being considered among the top most innovative gaming platforms in the Gaming industry.
They have been nominated for several awards, such as 'Best Software Platform' and 'Innovator of the Year’, in 2014. They have also been awarded the ‘Software Rising Star of the Year’ in that same year. Their services have a wide variety of operators, from start-up clients to the top operators in the world.
- We are looking for a QA Executive to investigate, test and provide rapid and useful technical assistance to our customers. You will answer queries on basic technical issues, plus test and provide solutions to solve them. The goal is to provide clients quality support and feedback on any reported issues and maintain the company’s reputation and business.
- An excellent QA Executive must have good technical knowledge and be able to communicate effectively to understand the problem, explain and test its solution. Must also be customer-oriented and patient to deal with difficult customers.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by clients.
- Follow-up and update customer status and information.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Support the client to integrate with the product.
- Support the client during project cycles by reviewing all requests.
- Document and monitor client configurations, and provide information to the rest of the teams.
- Verify version after each deployment and give a Go/No Go decision from our client’s side.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Be able to travel and support client on site.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing to other people with various backgrounds and management levels.
- Customer oriented and cool-tempered.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
- Strong work ethic, reliability and consistency.
- Self-motivated and driven approach to willing to “do what it takes” to get the job done.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Proven work experience in software development and/or software quality assurance.
- Proven work experience as a customer support role.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Solid knowledge of MySQL and .Net (C#) languages.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues.
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote control.
If interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org