Alexandra joined our international recruitment team in January 2015, bringing with her recruitment experience from Romania, Bulgaria, and Malta. Alexandra has a degree in Psychology and Human Resources from her home country of Romania. In her role she focuses on international candidate sourcing, utilising both Romanian and English.
- To liaise and intervene with customers posing an RG suspicion through phone/email adopting a helpful approach to assist vulnerable customers.
- Analyze customer accounts that are triggered by RG flags or by internal reporting that indicate possible vulnerable customers and identify potential addictive behavior.
- Monitor vulnerable customers including underage clients.
- Escalate particular cases where necessary to ensure player protection is safeguarded.
- Recommend changes and/or amendments to Responsible Gaming operational activities and processes.
- Reporting to the Risk and Payments team lead with possible improvements and internal RG awareness.
- To keep updated with multi-jurisdictional requirements and changes and implement them on the job.
- The ideal candidate is expected to be familiar with RG regulations and compliance within iGaming.
- Previous experience in a similar position would be considered an asset.
- He/she should have a solid background in RG supported with previous in depth training.
- The successful candidate should have the ability to listen effectively and understand others. Hence being emphatic is a must.
- He/she should have excellent communication skills both in speaking and writing in the English language and any other language would be considered an asset especially if the additional language is Russian, Spanish, French and/or Swedish.
- Willingness to learn and aim to improve business operations whilst focusing on player protection.
- He/she should be a team player with a positive mindset and a flexible approach.
- Analytical thinker with excellent attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- Well organized and has the ability to manage time well.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org