Risk Fraud & Payment specialist - Malta
Job ID: 6716
RISK, FRAUD & PAYMENT SPECIALIST
- Resolving risk queries relating to our products and services
- Help improving the fraud reporting, operational processes and procedures
- Provide an enhanced customer experience service by swiftly and safely processing customer’s withdrawals.
- Working closely with the support team to solve customer queries regarding payments
- Dealing with customer document verification
- Processing payments, particularly Deposits and Withdrawals. Monitoring incoming and outgoing transactions from all types of payment sources, including e-wallets, credit cards, bank transfers and other payment solutions
- Analysing data and player behaviour regarding fraud, risk and anti-money laundering
- Ensuring that fraudulent transactions are spotted effectively and handled swiftly in order to minimize losses and mitigating fraud rings from manifesting into larger scale fraud.
- Compliance and assurance reviews of affiliate and acquisition activity to identify abuse of the business opportunity offered.
- Using acquired skills to research and find/solve fraud cases involving, but not limited to Credit card fraud, Bank Fraud, Identity theft and Phishing.
- Challenge Disputed transactions (liaising with the relevant Banks/Payment methods)
- Working closely together with the Risk, Fraud & Payment manager to realize improvements in the fraud set up
- At least 2 years’ experience in Risk, Fraud and Payments.
- Experience in working with both Casino and Sports Book is an asset.
- Sound and demonstrable experience with fraud analysis and investigations.
- Understanding of the different online marketing incentives offered.
- Knowledge of the different aspects of Risk work.
- Knowledge and experience in online Payments or Financial Services.
- Knowledge and experience of AML regulations.
- Proficient in MS Office Tools and MS Excel in particular.
- Fluency in the English language.