Alexandra joined our international recruitment team in January 2015, bringing with her recruitment experience from Romania, Bulgaria, and Malta. Alexandra has a degree in Psychology and Human Resources from her home country of Romania. In her role she focuses on international candidate sourcing, utilising both Romanian and English.
Malta is a small but busy island in the centre of the Mediterranean, boasting beautiful beaches and 300 days of sunshine a year! With a relatively low cost but high standard of living, Malta is one of Europe’s bigger iGaming hubs and is home to thousands of expats enjoying a relaxing med lifestyle without sacrificing their career development!
What is involved in Lottery Ticket Sales?
- The Sales Agent will be in charge of carrying outbound sales to warm potential leads
- Promote the company’s products and services
- Meet targets and deadlines, within a goal-oriented environment
- Retention – continuous relationship management and cooperation with existing clients
What does the role require?
- Proficient level of Spanish and a good level of English.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented with a strong will to succeed.
- Proven experience in Forex / binary options / gaming / online sales and/or telemarketing is an advantage.
- Strong sense of responsibility.
- Capable to reach targets based on call centre plan.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal + written).
- Successful conversion rate and sales.
- Team player attitude.
On offer to the successful candidate
- An excellent salary package including uncapped commissions.
- Joining a fast-growing team based in Sunny Malta
- For the right profile there are great opportunities for career growth
- Team members enjoy top benefits and a comfortable and fun workplace.
- The opportunity to be a part of a multicultural work and team environment that emphasizes innovation and creativity
If you would like to hear more about this excellent career opportunity or you would like to hear all of your iGaming career options, get in touch with me by sending your CV in Word of PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can schedule a call to discuss your options!