Sarah is originally from Berkshire in the UK and worked as a secondary school art teacher for four years before moving to Malta. She loved her experiences as a teacher and it was this enjoyment of interacting with people that led to her getting involved in the field of recruitment and started working with Betting Connections in October 2016. Sarah loves live music, animals, and sunshine, and has spent many summers at music festivals around the UK.
- Be in charge of ongoing updates (reviews, bonuses, deal, links and so on)
- Opening new affiliate accounts
- Be point of contact for Content department in relation reviews (requests/orders, updates etc)
- Regular reporting on markets
- Acting as required on certain affiliate accounts (locked accounts, migration of account etc.)
- Checking and coordinating e-mail accounts and taking appropriate actions
- Keeping up to date with new products, launches, offers, compliance and enforcement regulations updates as well as overall trends
- Any other reasonable tasks necessary for you to carry out your role effectively and efficiently
- Experience in the iGaming would be considered as an asset
- Confidence. It is a key skill that you possess and communication with those around you is a piece of cake
- Organizational skills & work ethics. Both give the ability to manage projects in efficient and timely manner
- Time management. Time + effort = happy client!
- Motivation & Eagerness to learn
- Additional European language would be considered as an asset
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org