Alexandra joined our international recruitment team in January 2015, bringing with her recruitment experience from Romania, Bulgaria, and Malta. Alexandra has a degree in Psychology and Human Resources from her home country of Romania. In her role she focuses on international candidate sourcing, utilising both Romanian and English.
Malta or Spain
We are recruiting for a Sales Manager to join the expanding teams of an online lead generation business. The company creates high quality leads for competitive verticals such as iGaming. With focus on high end websites and quality content, their pride themselves on taking a customer focused approach to both usability and quality.
The position will take ownership of executing the commercial strategy in various verticals and markets. The successful applicant should have a strong track record in business development, account management or sales, ideally from within the iGaming Industry.
- Creating and managing affiliate accounts and building outstanding relationships with commercial partners
- Source and onboard new partners and negotiate listing fees
- Negotiating Fixed Fee, CPA, Hybrid and Revenue Share deals with casino, sports and esports brands to ensure a positive ROI for the business
- Liaising with product and content team to ensure our affiliate websites and channels are up to date with content and offers for the casino/sports events
- Developing new business with new and existing clients and/or identifying areas of improvement to meet sales quotas such as new products and channels to clients
- Continuously look for new ventures and ideas to generate additional revenue for the business
- Actively source new deals and close agreements to maximize profits
- Communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders and prepare reports on account status
- Report regularly on the performance of your sales, your affiliate accounts and the markets you’re managing as a whole
- Support and take ownership of ad hoc projects and projects supporting the company’s commercial strategy
- Create pitch decks and presentations
- Travelling to industry conferences
- Experience in a similar position
- Experience within the iGaming, (Casino and/or Sports betting) industry is considered an asset
- An understanding of different commercial models: CPA / Hybrid / Revenue Share / CPC
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills with a strategic mindset
- To be highly organised with the ability to work under pressure
- Entrepreneurial mindset to support business growth and expansion
- Strong English language skills (knowledge of any other European language would be an additional asset)
- A competitive salary and attractive commission structure
- Private health care benefits
- Flexible work schedules
- A vibrant work environment and excellent opportunities to learn and grow.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org