SEM Specialist - Non-EU Country
Job ID: 8445
Job description: br> Our client, established service provider specialized in game software development, payments system and product data analysis are looking for an experienced SEM Specialist ready to join their team in Dubai!
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytic and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns.
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
- SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns across Google and Bing.
- Experience within blockchain and/or Igaming industries
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing.
- In-depth experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite).
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics).
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports.