Sarah is originally from Berkshire in the UK and worked as a secondary school art teacher for four years before moving to Malta. She loved her experiences as a teacher and it was this enjoyment of interacting with people that led to her getting involved in the field of recruitment and started working with Betting Connections in October 2016. Sarah loves live music, animals, and sunshine, and has spent many summers at music festivals around the UK.
A competitive spirit, you have love of innovation and achievement, and your desire to be at the forefront of an evolutionary change in our digital workforce. Now is the time to become a part of an exciting company where your ideas, passion and commitment to excellence will have a direct impact on the products that we build, the new products we create and the people that we engage.
- Strong experience in WordPress development and maintenance
- Strong Server-side experience with PHP and any relational databases
- Strong knowledge in web performance and optimization
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Good overall technical culture and best programming practices knowledge plus the classic things
Even better if you have:
- Good knowledge of the iGaming industry
- Worked on 3rd party API integration
- Understanding SEO principles and ensuring that mobile and web versions will adhere to them
- Like working at a fast pace in an agile environment
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV to email@example.com