Sarah is originally from Berkshire in the UK and worked as a secondary school art teacher for four years before moving to Malta. She loved her experiences as a teacher and it was this enjoyment of interacting with people that led to her getting involved in the field of recruitment and started working with Betting Connections in October 2016. Sarah loves live music, animals, and sunshine, and has spent many summers at music festivals around the UK.
You’ll be heavily involved in cutting edge video streaming technology, working with the industry’s pioneering developers, video production specialists and artists to solve truly intriguing and meaningful tech problems.
Beyond software development, the position involves reviewing code, spearheading improvements, spotting problem areas, coaching junior colleagues and sharing knowledge outside your team.
- Familiarity with PixiJS or PhaserJS renderer
- Experience with functional reactive programming (RxJS), version control systems (Git, Subversion, etc.), Node.js, graphics programming and audio/video file formats
- Experience with at least two of the following: React, Angular, jQuery, CSS/SASS, WebGL, unit testing and automation (Mocha, Jasmine, Webdriver, etc.)
- Any experience in developing games (even as a hobby), Design Patterns, cloud environments (Azure, AWS, etc.), Webpack, Gulp (or Grunt), Agile methodologies would also be helpful
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Technical leadership skills
What's in it for you?
- Challenging and rewarding work
- Supporting and award-winning working environment
- Homelike and modern office in Tallinn city center or fully remote working options
- Benefit package
- Friendly and fun colleagues
- Work in an international team
If you’re interested in applying, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org