Alexandra joined our international recruitment team in January 2015, bringing with her recruitment experience from Romania, Bulgaria, and Malta. Alexandra has a degree in Psychology and Human Resources from her home country of Romania. In her role she focuses on international candidate sourcing, utilising both Romanian and English.
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager who will lead all our marketing activities from social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects. The role responsibilities include developing plans to help establish our brand, allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department goals. If you’re a skilled Marketing strategist, able to inspire your team members, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will run our Marketing department in ways that promote higher profitability and competitiveness.
- 5+ years of experience as Marketing Manager, preferably within our industry;
- Experience running successful marketing campaigns using advanced marketing tools;
- Solid knowledge of web analytics and Google Adwords;
- Experience with CRM software;
- Experience with Social Media;
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals;
- Analytical mind;
- BSc or MSc in Marketing or relevant field;
- Events/Exhibitions planning;
- Experience with SEO;
- Experience in building intuitive and clear reporting;
- High-level written and verbal communication skills;
- Full proficiency in English.
- Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development;
- Freedom to implement your vision and responsibility to deliver results;
- High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary reviews;
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
- Full remote job;
- Unlimited paid vacations.
- Crafting strategies for the Marketing team, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Design;
- Preparing and managing monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department together with the Commercial Team;
- Setting, monitoring and reporting on team goals to the stakeholders;
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material);
- Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer types which suit the business strategy and sustain growth;
- Identify and execute the planning for relevant industry events together with the Commercial Team;
- Ensure our Social Media presence is strong and relevant. Conduct consistent campaigns on all permitted channels;
- Plan, execute and update the product presentations and the website content;
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share;
- Craft quarterly and annual hiring plans for the Marketing team together with the Commercial Team;
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features) together with the Commercial Team;
- Coordinate marketing efforts to boost brand awareness;
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives.
Please send your CV to email@example.com