Senior Risk & Ecommerce Analyst ? Compliance profile - Cyprus
Job ID: 7186
Job description: br> Key Responsibilities:
- Review, approve or reject account registrations, deposits and withdrawals.
- Monitor gaming and financial activities across all channels to identify, assess and mitigate risk, fraud, and bonus abuse.
- Lead the implementation and review of policies, procedures, processes and training related to all areas of risk mitigation and regulatory compliance.
- Perform risk assessment and profiling on accounts activities.
- Provide daily /weekly/Monthly risk assessment reports.
- Keeping up to date and informing the team about relevant regulatory developments (including AML, Responsible Gaming, advertising, Gambling Licences requirements and/or recommendations.
- Develop and help the team to maintain high level standards on data processing, retention, manipulation and security.
- Detect and report suspicious account activities according to Internal policies.
- Conducting ongoing monitoring of players and transactions according to the respective level of risk.
- Excellent oral and written skills in English.
- Computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft software: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint
- Solid Knowledge of online gambling regulatory frameworks; applicable at least in 2 European jurisdictions.
- Good Knowledge of customer due diligence processes, Risk mitigation, AML, Responsible gambling and Data protection.
- Experience in writing decent yet easily understandable policies, procedures and processes from scratch
- Strong research skills.
- At least +3-4 years’ experience in the Online gambling sector or in a compliance position.
- Good Team leading skills.
- Attention to details and inquisitive nature.