Alexandra joined our international recruitment team in January 2015, bringing with her recruitment experience from Romania, Bulgaria, and Malta. Alexandra has a degree in Psychology and Human Resources from her home country of Romania. In her role she focuses on international candidate sourcing, utilising both Romanian and English.
Location: Romania, Bulgaria, Gibraltar, Isle of Man, Malta, or remote
Reports to: Head of Risk
Type of Position: Full Time
Our client is one of the world’s leading suppliers of online slots, casino, live dealer and bingo games with new and exciting products and verticals added on a continuous basis. They currently employs over 2,300 people in over 12 locations and has seen consistent, triple digit growth year on year. Our award-winning slots portfolio contains unique in-house content consisting of over 200 proven HTML5 games, available in many currencies, 31 languages and all major certified markets. Our fast-expanding Live Casino product now boasts over 150 tables and features all major games (Roulette, Blackjack, Baccarat) as well as unique Gameshows and Asian games such as SicBo and Andar Bahar.
Millions of players play our games every day across hundreds of operators such as Flutter (Pokerstars), 888, Bet365, Entain, Kindred, Superbet and many others. We are a team of passionate individuals with the mission to succeed and create industry leading games that players love.
We are looking for a senior risk specialist to join our fast-growing Live Casino team to ensure we can offer the best possible product to our customers from a risk perspective. The successful candidate will oversee the risk reporting and analysis and work closely with Senior Management, Operations and Product teams.
- Assess all new & existing Live Casino games for potential abuse patterns
- Work closely with the product team to ensure new game math is robust, accurate and any risks fully understood before game launches
- Oversee the set-up of reports & alerts for continuous game and player monitoring
- Define thresholds for reporting and alerts
- Monitor and analyse player betting behaviour and patterns
- Investigate, classify, and prioritise various forms of fraudulent betting activities and escalate accordingly
- Excellent mathematical and statistical modelling skills: You have a deep understanding of statistics and probability, especially as applied to gambling scenarios.
- Understanding of casino games and gaming KPIs: You understand the mathematical models and probabilities behind casino games and how players could look to gain an advantage.
- Strong communication skills: You communicate clearly and succinctly and can explain abstract constructs to a non-mathematical audience.
- Working to the highest standards, even under pressure: You’re ambitious, hold yourself to high standards and thrive in a dynamic, high-energy environment.
- Passion for i-gaming: You love casino games and want to be part of a winning team.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Math, Statistics, or a similar field.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience in the casino industry not a must but advantageous.
- Advanced knowledge of ExCel and other MS office tools.
To apply to this role please send your CV to email@example.com