Alexandra joined our international recruitment team in January 2015, bringing with her recruitment experience from Romania, Bulgaria, and Malta. Alexandra has a degree in Psychology and Human Resources from her home country of Romania. In her role she focuses on international candidate sourcing, utilising both Romanian and English.
This role is fully remote!
The Senior iGaming SEO should preferably have experience working for another iGaming affiliate (preferable) or operator.
- The Senior iGaming SEO works within the SEO team and reports to the Head of SEO, but is expected to be able to work independently.
- Use experience garnered from ranking other sites in the iGaming to help improve our link building competence.
- Use link building experience to immediately start link building to new and existing sites using tried and tested link building techniques.
- Display a deep understanding of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Majestic, Ahrefs, Semrush, Screaming Frog and others, in order to monitor and influence a range of high volume gaming keywords.
- Carry out competitor analysis across a range of iGaming affiliates to understand where our sites sit within their competitor sets and identify threats and opportunities.
- Carry out competitor analysis to understand other successful link building/acquisition strategies and implementing them within our business. Display a competence for reverse engineering competitor link strategies.
- Responsible for trouble-shooting small and large gaming site issues and fixing them directly or managing projects to fix them through collaboration with other teams in the organisation.
- Responsible for partnering with teams outside of the SEO department with a view of educating multiple stakeholders to implement SEO best practices.
- 5+ years SEO experience and a proven track in ranking high volume keywords within iGaming (or less preferably other competitive industries).
- Solid data analysis skills and ability to identify actionable insights from large datasets
- Have a proven ability to manage external parties responsible for action parts of our SEO strategy. This includes link brokers, content creators, site owners, etc.
- Have a proven ability to acquire high-value links which are key to our ranking methodology
- Proven track record in managing and implementing SEO projects from inception to completion
- Excellent knowledge of SEO best practices.
- Experience in driving outreach based SEO campaigns.
- Experience in rolling out onsite inner page linking.
- Experience in alternate link acquisition strategies which includes intelligently placed links in high-quality forums and other search engines friendly public discussion systems.
- Experience using a range of SEO reporting and monitoring tools.
- Proven ability to work closely with technical (software development) teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Tertiary education in Marketing and/or technical fields
- Able to work offline as part of a distributed team
- Must be very well organised and work in a structured manner
- A self starter who takes initiative and can work offline
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com