Social Media Manager - Malta
Job ID: 7493
Job description: br> Our client, an IGaming operator is looking for a Social Media Manager to join their Digital Marketing team. This is an exciting opportunity forming part of a new team of experienced professionals servicing various business areas including all brands and markets our client operates in. Reporting into the Head of Digital, you will be working closely with other departments and brand managers and will be leading the internal company offers to track, report and centralize all digital activity.
- Lead the development of a Paid Social Department in-house and deliver successful acquisition campaigns on multiple brands, globally.
- Collaborate with Brand Managers and the other marketing teams, product teams and stakeholders to design and deliver integrated social media campaigns
- Develop, monitor, analyse and optimize performance strategies and make both real-time and long-term recommendations for optimizations; create a framework for KPIs, goals, and attribution for success.
- Coordinate with their tech team to aid in identifying, reporting and resolving technical issues
- Maintain an understanding of latest social media trends and relevant topics that drive the world and current news to make their ads more relatable
- Help building the team by hiring and training new team members whilst identifying growth opportunities
- Evaluation, testing and roll-out of new technologies
- Training and educating your stakeholders to deliver assets and information in desired format
- Business fluency in written and spoken English
- +3 years paid social experience with Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to analyse and draw insights from large data sets
- Experience using Google Analytics and a good understanding of attribution modeling
- Expert knowledge with Facebook Business Manager and Ads Manager (including ad placement, budget management, pixel creation, offline event sets, and advanced reporting)
- Facebook Certified Media Buying & Facebook Certified Media Planning Certifications would be a plus
- Good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally with a strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of social media creative universe as well as pixel implementation and confidence with troubleshooting and tracking problems as they arise
- Comfortable withing with Tableau and have acquired a good understanding of Google Marketing Platform
- Work experience in the iGaming industry and knowledge in other digital marketing areas and in dynamic product advertising, FB Ads API to improve performance