Alexandra joined our international recruitment team in January 2015, bringing with her recruitment experience from Romania, Bulgaria, and Malta. Alexandra has a degree in Psychology and Human Resources from her home country of Romania. In her role she focuses on international candidate sourcing, utilising both Romanian and English.
Our client is a fast-growing marketing operator in the iGaming industry which offer services to various brands in casino and sportsbook. They are looking to expand their team and would like to find a sales-driven VIP account manager.
- As a VIP ACCOUNT MANAGER you will be responsible for your own assigned and growing portfolio of clients. You will be working on cultivating and developing long lasting relationships with VIP customers, by providing them with the most relevant, personalized, rewarding and fun experience, in line with business objectives.
- Experience in Sales
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Highly analytical, self-motivated and with the ability to work independently
- Experienced in developing and sustaining solid relationships with key customers as a VIP Account Manager, Customer Support Agent or Sales Agent
- A proactive, positive person with a can-do attitude and flexible approach
What do we offer
- Career Development - We will provide you with all the training, tools, and support you need for a fast career progression.
- We care - Private Health Insurance for you and your dependents.
- Company Lunch - 3 free lunches per week.
- Working with friends is better - Refer a friend bonus scheme.
- Company events – Parties, activities, monthly competitions, team building
- Benefits - Competitive Commissions and bonuses schemes.
- Schedule – Shift-based work, no late/nightshifts
- Company Transport - Paid transport for early morning shifts (if necessary).
Please send your CV to Gabriela@bettingconnections.com