SWEDISH CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT
Our client’s Team assists our players with registration, game play, technical, and other queries they might have. As a Customer Service Agent, you are a front-liner of the company, supporting our players currently through online chat and any other channel introduced by the business in the future.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Efficiently manage incoming customer service inquiries through chat and other channels, delivering a high standard and contributing towards an excellent customer experience.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods and tools
- Handle customer complaints provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within an adequate time frame; following up to ensure resolution and keeping within the SLAs.
- Contribute towards the departments objectives to increase the accuracy, efficiency and responsiveness of the customer service team as a whole.
- Works towards hitting and exceeding personal and business targets.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies implied by the business.
- Build rapport with customers through open and interactive communication.
- Share customer feedback with HOO, Tech team and relevant teams to contribute towards the development of new products and services.
- Understand the importance of social responsibility and act in the best interest of players with gambling concerns or problems by following the company’s Responsible Gambling procedures.
- Comply with legal requirements, industry regulations, internal policies and professional codes.
- Strong customer focus be a customer advocate.
- Excellent verbal and written Swedish (native) and English language skills.
- Good communication skills, including soft skills.
- Reliable and ethical, respecting customers’ concerns and confidentiality.
- Organised and methodical, with good attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt and work with different personalities.
- Computer / IT literate, and familiar with CRM systems.
- Knowledge of the i-gaming industry.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, think on his/her feet and effectively manage time.
- Flexible working, including evenings and weekends.
- Adaptable to a range of activities in any given day.
- Non-biased, respectful and emphatic towards fellow colleagues and customers.
- Flexible and a team player, able to adapt to a growing and dynamic environment.
- Responsible, mature, patient, motivated to succeed and open to change.
- Able to think analytically and apply diligence to resolving customer queries.
- Positive attitude towards work.
FOR MORE INFO AND TO APPLY, PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO LUCA@BETTINGCONNECTIONS.COM