Swedish speaking Customer Support Agent - Malta
Job ID: 6989
Job description: br> Key Responsibilities:
- Handle Incoming and outgoing telephone calls, live chats and email communication in order to provide assistance to customers’ inquiries and requests;
- Resolve incoming customer queries and complaints to ensure customer satisfaction;
- Process all calls in a timely, accurate and courteous manner;
- Complete all related documentation and data entry to high standards and within the set time parameters to ensure call availability;
- Creatively look for options, possibilities and choice for customers;
- Sell solutions and deliver results to customers;
- Ensure that the provision of excellent customer service levels is maintained and exceeded;
- Ensure that there is adherence to the quality parameters, procedures and policies as established by the Company;
- Strive to reach each one’s own targets in order to be able to contribute towards the attainment of the Company’s own targets and standard levels;
- Be responsible to develop and maintain a good knowledge of the Company’s products, services and systems;
- Be sure to comply with all the company’s business processes, policies and legislation requirements;
- To handle all client and customer contacts in line with the Company’s defined standards whilst keeping customer and company details completely confidential from external and third parties;
- English Language is a must along with Swedish Language.
- Experience in a similar role will be considered an asset.
- Ability to work on shift basis, including night shifts.