Swedish Support Agent - Malta
Job ID: 7847
Job description: br>
One of our established Fintech clients are looking for a Swedish support agent to join their team in Malta! You will be the person responsible for making sure all clients questions are answered and problems are solved in a fast, accurate and friendly manner. You will be working in a tight-knit team and will be working on resolving cases raised through chat, email or phone.
In this role, you will have many opportunities to grow, whether you want to stay in a consumer support function, move into a technical support B2B function or become a team leader.
* This is a full-time position where you will be working office hours, with the occasional weekend.
- Provide quality support for one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe
- Answer questions through chat, email and phone with customers and external stakeholders about the company, their products and services and payments in general
- Identify where improvements can be made and suggest how they can be implemented
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Around 1 to 2 years’ experience working in an online customer support role
- Previous experience working within the iGaming, Technology, Fintech or Banking industry would be an asset
- Professional and a service-minded individual bursting with positivity
- Technology Oriented
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are a natural when it comes to finding new solutions and opportunities while maintaining a detailed and structured approach
What they offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Relocation Package
- Health insurance and Health Allowance
- Free breakfast daily
- Various tech gadgets including a new iPhone and unlimited phone contract paid by the company
- Friday Drinks and Monthly Team Events/Activities
For more information or to apply please send your CV to Pippa@Bettingconnections.com