Technical Payments Analyst
About the role:
As a Technical Payments Analyst, you will investigate and resolve customers’ technical payment issues that occur within the payments platform and also provide effective, efficient and knowledgeable service and solutions to our teammates and customers. In addition to a technical background, excellent communication skills and attention to detail, you’ll need an understanding of and experience within payments processes so you can deliver information both to technical and non-technical personnel as well as the Finance, Compliance and Risk teams.
What you’ll do:
- Handle merchant inquiries through different channels.
- Use SQL to search, interpret and update database records, as well as identify and troubleshoot potential data problems.
- Identify, evaluate, escalate and document incidents and problems.
- Take ownership of errors and patterns in calculations, data and related issues.
- Keep internal self-help documentation up to date.
- Generate new ideas and suggestions for continuous improvement of systems, processes and procedures to enhance the customer payment experience.
- Use tools such as Salesforce, Desk, Confluence and Trello to manage your daily work.
Who you are:
- You have experience working with main payment methods, for example credit cards, PayPal, Skrill, SEPA and SWIFT bank transfers.
- You have IT troubleshooting experience.
- You have a provable experience with SQL.
- You can work shifts, including night shifts.
- You have excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- You are detail-oriented and a pro when it comes to multitasking and prioritizing your work.
- You have excellent written and oral English communication skills.
About Support Team:
The Support team provides support to our client’s merchants, making sure all of their questions are answered and problems are solved in a fast, accurate and friendly manner. The team works closely with the Product team to ensure the payment service reflects its customers’ needs. After all, a Product team that embraces feedback produces innovative products that blow customers away.
For more information and to apply send your CV to email@example.com