Training & Quality Team Leader - Malta
Job ID: 6477
- To maintain service quality and customer satisfaction at all times through monitoring and training of the support team delivering quality accurate customer service.
- To review communications actioned via the support team on an ongoing basis across all channels to ensure consistency.
- Responsibility for ensuring continuously improvement of the support department KPI’s/SLA's.
- Train, mentor and coach team members on a weekly basis to help them achieve the best possible results in their monthly and quarterly reviews.
- Be the core member of the team responsible for overseeing quality of the CS team.
- To action staff monthly and quarterly reviews against set quality control criteria.
- To keep up to date with all current process, procedures and legal requirements within the business in order to successfully ensure these are followed in full by all agents without exception.
- Responsible for the training of updates and improvements of new processes or policies. Making sure agents receive provide the best possible training.
- Responsible for the overall quality of work completed by the Customer Support team.
- Assist in compiling and managing all Freshdesk/Fresh-chat/fresh-caller issues.
- To be the liaison between the Agents, Customer Service Manager, Compliance Manager and Head of Department in order to promote smooth flow of information and feedback.
- Identify training requirements, plan and manage the execution of new training courses and refreshers.
- Oversee that department SLAs and KPIs are met.
- Help develop the support team to into a high performing and engaged team.
- Ensure that all service technical issues are raised to the appropriate level for action.
- Identify process improvement=s and technology solutions.
- Regularly evaluate the quality of service provided to customers.
- Establish and maintain the policy for documentation of all training courses and refreshers.
- Develop new training modules/refresher training and onboarding training.
- Understand all business issues and improves internal knowledge base for agents.
- Improve the escalation processes by working collaboratively with other internal teams.
- Coaches, mentors and develops quality personnel.
- Leads problem solving activities and implementation of permanent fix solutions.
- Assist with completing customer quality surveys.
- Evaluates customer comments and assists with the resolution of customer complaints.
- Conducting all support staff monthly reviews and appraisals and providing feedback of agent performance to senior management.
- To pre-empt player wants and needs and provide procedural suggestions to other members of the management team.
- To understand our customers and establish a firm grasp of our player needs and trends, then make suggestions on how to improve our efforts using the tools at our disposal.
- To ensure that quality, consistency and accuracy of support responses are maintained at exemplary levels at all times.
- To ensure that staff quality assurance and reviews are conducted on an ongoing basis to highlight any failures in process or contact quality.
- To score agent performance on a monthly and quarterly basis in order to recommend the level of performance bonus that they are to receive.
- Fluent in English written and spoken essential.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Presentable and approachable demeanour
- Extremely customer orientated with problem solving abilities.
- Online gaming industry experience essential.
- Must have experience handling escalated Level 1 and Level 2 IBAS and MGA regulatory complaints.
- Must be fully up to date and knowledgeable of UK responsible gaming and LCCP requirements of safeguarding players.
- Must have previous experience in a Team Leader or Training and Quality role.
- Must have a proven track record of leading support departments at high quality levels in regulated markets where consistency and compliance are paramount.
- Previous experience of handling staff performance reviews essential.
To apply please send your update CV to firstname.lastname@example.org