Sarah is originally from Berkshire in the UK and worked as a secondary school art teacher for four years before moving to Malta. She loved her experiences as a teacher and it was this enjoyment of interacting with people that led to her getting involved in the field of recruitment and started working with Betting Connections in October 2016. Sarah loves live music, animals, and sunshine, and has spent many summers at music festivals around the UK.
Malta is a small but busy island in the centre of the Mediterranean, boasting beautiful beaches and 300 days of sunshine a year! With a relatively low cost but high standard of living, Malta is one of Europe’s bigger iGaming hubs and is home to thousands of expats enjoying a relaxing med lifestyle without sacrificing their career development!
About the role:
- The Account Manager will be responsible for cultivating and developing relationships with customers and serves as a trusted person to reach targets.
- Managing a portfolio and retain customer relationship.
- Ensure that our customers receive the highest level of attention by offering the right approach.
- Previous experience with online gaming field in sales or as a VIP account manager
- Highly analytical and self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Excellent communicator with a Yes, we can attitude
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Yes, we can attitude
- Native level of German & strong command of the English Language
- A competitive basic salary
- Bonuses and commission plans
- Career development opportunity
- Although Malta has a very good free Public Healthcare system, upon completing 6 months in the role you will be offered a Private Health insurance plan
- Weekly office meals from a variety of local restaurants
How to apply:
If you would like to hear more about this or any of the 500+ iGaming careers that Betting Connections are recruiting for, get in touch with us by hitting apply today! Send us a copy of your CV and one of our International Recruiters will get in touch to discuss ALL your iGaming career options.