As part of the central CRM team you will be responsible for bridging the gap between CRM and VIP teams ensuring we are continually delivering the same message and high quality campaigns no matter the channel (Account Management, CRM, Telesales, etc.)
- Coordinate all on-going VIP CRM campaigns from idea stage through to requesting assets and final execution.
- Own and manage a weekly/monthly VIP CRM plan - creating one point of reference for VIP activity.
- Work closely with the Account Management and Telesales teams to ensure a clear contact strategy across all channels.
- Monitor, update and report on key KPIs to ensure future improvement.
- Identify gaps and opportunities for future VIP campaigns, utilising CRM knowledge and understanding of the wider CRM calendar.
- excellent project management and time management skills
- first-class attention to detail
- an analytical eye
- a team player who can communicate well and build great working relationships with others
- able to work under pressure
- detail orientated & organised
- customer-centric in your approach to work
- experienced in managing multiple stakeholders with occasional diverging interests
- experienced in online gaming, and using campaign management, marketing and analytical tools