VIP Executive - Japan - Malta
Job ID: 6907
Job description: br>
- Manage VIP relationships on a daily basis.
- Taking calls and emails from players. Owning and resolving player issues.
- Making promotional and relationship building calls to players.
- Use social media and chat moderation to build community amongst the players.
- Use data available to produce relevant calling schedules targeting lapsing players, building payer engagement and frequency.
- Manage gifts and rewards for VIPs on special occasions, birthdays and anniversaries.
- Organising and attending VIP events.
- Using IT systems to crediting and record player bonuses.
- Use IT systems to deliver effective promotional campaigns.
- Meet targets against productivity, quality and KPI delivery.
Experience & skills
- Native Japanese speakers
- Customer Service expertise is essential.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications particularly Excel.
- Outgoing personality with a can do attitude.
- Comfortable talking to customers on the phone with a sales attitude
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in the iGaming industry is required